Sunday, March 28, 2010

I was lucky enough to go on a business trip to Tucson, Arizona in October and I took the opportunity to explore the city Travel & Leisure style. My friend Aaron was a gracious host and an amazing tour guide. In 48 hours I ventured into Saguaro National Park, hiked Pima Canyon in the Catalina Mountains, strolled through the Degrazia in the Sun Gallery, savored a Sonoran style hot dog, experienced the nightlife (one night I even met God), ate at Hotel Congress where the infamous bank robber, John Dillinger was arrested and watched a colorful sunrise on my last day. The time spent was productive, playful, and stimulating and I left with a great sense of the charms and adventures the city offers. Here's a sampling of the photos I took.

ms and adventures the city offers. Here's a sampling of the photos I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment